Wednesday, March 28, 2018

GROW SPIRITUALLY - Morning devotional message


SPiRiTUAL GROWTH
     PL Devotionals
              TOPIC
🖌FEAR GOD
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. (KJV)
                    (Luke 12:5)

     ✨STARS OF WISDOM✨
When our fear comes from sources other than God our actions look totally different. Many times the source of fear comes from man. We are often driven by fear of being disliked, pressure to measure up, false guilt, or disloyalty. When we fear God, we have the freedom to be honest with man and not worry about backlash or conflict. We no longer get caught up in reputation, flattery, or malice. Ultimately, it is the loving, all powerful God we should fear more than man. Looking back on yesterday, were your actions driven by fear of man or fear of God?

          PRAYER TIME
Dear father, please deliver me from the fears of being disliked I'm a child who belongs to you! Whom then should I fear? I'm loved by you my Lord Jesus Christ and that's all I'll ever need to live a life of freedom!! Bless us Lord with your love day.
                      Amen!
 
Good morning
Thanks for your TiME WiTH GOD
           SHALOM

0 comments