Tuesday, March 20, 2018

SPIRITUAL GROWTH


🌱SPiRiTUAL GROWTH🌱
   ⚡⚡pLDevotionals⚡⚡
              📎*TOPIC*
🖌I ALONE
I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (KJV)
              ( Isaiah 43:25 )

     ✨STARS OF WISDOM✨
Contrary to popular belief, we can never be good enough to rescue ourselves from sin. Only God can wipe away our sins because of His love for us. In addition, the ability to forgive and forget is a power that comes from God alone. The source of this power is rooted in love. Without love, we are truly unable to forgive and forget.

          🙏PRAYER TIME🙏
My Father My Father, I thank you for the shed blood if Jesus Christ that bolts out all my sins perfect, past and future. The perfect picture of love available to all who believe! In Jesus name I pray.
                      Amen!
    ⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏⚡⚡⚡
😏GoodMorning 🌞🌞
🕓Thanks for your TiME WiTH GOD
         🙏🙏SHALOM🙏🙏

0 comments