Wednesday, March 21, 2018

SPIRITUAL GROWTH


🌱SPiRiTUAL GROWTH🌱
   ⚡⚡pLDevotionals⚡⚡
              📎*TOPIC*
🖌A LIAR
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? (KJV)
               (1 John 4:20)

     ✨STARS OF WISDOM✨
Having a relationship with God puts us on track for positive growth and development. One key area we should constantly be stretched is in caring for others. When you are filled with God's love, you will have a natural outpouring of love for others. As you go through today, ask yourself if your treatment of others makes you a liar.

          🙏PRAYER TIME🙏
Dear Lord, please help me to be kinder to my mates, my parents, my brother. Help me show your everlasting love because I have been struggling on doing that lately. In Jesus' name.
                      Amen!
    ⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏⚡⚡⚡
😏GoodMorning 🌞🌞
🕓Thanks for your TiME WiTH GOD
         🙏🙏SHALOM🙏🙏

0 comments