Friday, March 23, 2018

SPIRITUAL GROWTH


🌱SPiRiTUAL GROWTH🌱
   ⚡⚡pLDevotionals⚡⚡
              📎*TOPIC*
🖌LIVING IN
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (KJV)
                  (1 John 1:8)

     ✨STARS OF WISDOM✨
Have you ever met someone who thinks they are perfect? When in reality, we know otherwise. Especially, as a Christ follower, we are painfully aware of our own sinfulness and that of others. Even as a Christian though, we don't always live in the truth and recognize our own sinfulness when others are acutely aware of it. Could we be fooling ourselves by not recognizing the need for God's grace?

          🙏PRAYER TIME🙏
Heavenly Father, please I can't fix what's broken in me. You are the potter and I'm the clay, mold me and make me after your will. Lord I gave all my broken pieces to you. In mighty name I pray!
                      Amen!
    ⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏⚡⚡⚡
😏GoodMorning 🌞🌞
🕓Thanks for your TiME WiTH GOD
         🙏🙏SHALOM🙏🙏

0 comments